Wednesday 11 September 2013

Most Holy Immaculate Virgin

Prayer to Obtain the Most Powerful Patronage of Mary
Most Holy Immaculate Virgin and my Mother Mary, * to thee, who art the Mother of my Lord, the Queen of the world, the Advocate, the Hope, and the refuge of sinners, * I have recourse to-day, I who am the most miserable of all. * I render thee my most humble homages, O great Queen, and I thank thee for all the graces thou hast conferred on me until now, * particularly for having delivered me from hell, which I have so often deserved. * I love thee, O most amiable Lady; and for the love which I bear thee, * I promise to serve thee always and to do all in my power to make others love thee also. * I place in thee all my hopes, I confide my salvation to thy care. * Accept me for thy servant, and receive me under thy mantle, O Mother of Mercy. * And since thou art so powerful with God, deliver me from all temptations, * or rather obtain for me the strength to triumph over them until death. * Of thee I ask a perfect love for Jesus Christ. * From thee I hope to die a good death. * O my Mother, by the love which thou bearest to God, * I beseech thee to help me at all times, * but especially at the last moment of my life. * Leave me not, I beseech thee, until thou seest me safe in heaven, * blessing thee and singing thy mercies for all eternity. * Amen. So I hope. So may it be.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP